Competencies, social and professional functions & activities
I completed a long-term individual training path with the International Association for Analytical Psychology (IAAP), based in Zurich. I underwent my training supervision and analysis in London, UK. For many years I have been deepening my competences by taking part in courses and seminars organized by various analytical and psychotherapeutic institutes and organizations, run by specialized staff from all over the world. I also provide psychotherapy and analysis in English (TOEIC score 985/990).
My certifications include:
- Certified as Jungian Analyst International Association for Analytical Psychology
- Certificate of psychotherapistPolish Association of Analytical Psychology
- Certificate of psychotherapist of thePolish Federation of Psychotherapy
- Gifts Compass advisor certificate(a tool for working with Jungian psychological types)
Current professional and social roles:
- Psychotherapist, supervisor and Jungian analyst in private practice
- Founding member, President of the Board, co-director of training and teacher in the psychotherapy course of theAssociation of Jungian Analysts in Poland
- Author of the Republic of Dreams project
- Lecturer at the Institute of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology of the University of Warsaw – “Anthropology and Psychotherapy” and “Anthropology of Dreams” subjects
- Vice President and Chair of Ethical Committee of the Polish Federation of Psychotherapy
- Second Vice President (former President), member of the Training Committee and Course Director of thePolish Analytical Psychology Association (PTPA)
- Supervision course accredited by the International Society of Analytical Psychology (Bucharest, 2019)
- Postgraduate course in psychodynamic and analytic supervision – C.G. Jung Institute Copenhagen / Dansk Selskab for Analytisk Psykologi (Copenhagen, 2016)
- Individual training route – Jungian psychoanalysis – International Association for Analytical Psychology based in Zurich (2012-2016)
- Course in Jungian psychotherapy and analytical psychology – Polish Association of Analytical Psychology
- Doctoral School in the Humanities (Cultural and Religious Sciences) – University of Warsaw
- GCI Certification Training – specialized training in Jungian psychological types / GCI – Gifts Compass, Inc.
- Introduction to behavioral-cognitive therapy – European Psychiatric Association
- Volunteer psychotherapist at the Mazovian Specialized Health Center named after prof. Jan Mazurkiewicz (Tworki Hospital)
- Clinical internship in the Mazovian Specialized Health Center named after prof. Jan Mazurkiewicz
My experience as a Jungian psychotherapist and psychoanalyst consists of over 2000 hours of specialized training and over 10 years of experience as a therapist. I am guided in my work by the Codes of Ethics of the Association of Jungian Analysts, PTPA, IAAP and the Polish Federation of Psychotherapy I carry professional liability insurance that covers the practice of psychotherapy.
Outside of the consulting room, I am involved in music, and for health and balance, I practice the Chinese martial art of I Liq Chuan.
- The psychology of the Greek witch. What does the story of the ancient Kirke teach us? Sens (Nr 2/2019). Warsaw: Zwierciadło.
- Dreams, sex and spirituality – on the website of the quarterly Przekrój.
- The Samurai way of dealing with the pain of existence. Przekrój (Nr. 4 (3559)/17). Warsaw: Przekrój Sp. z o.o.
- Big and small dreams. Coaching extra (Nr 3/2016). Warsaw:Burda Publishing.
- In search of a vocation. Coaching extra (Nr 2/2016). Warsaw: Burda Publishing.
- Gnostics, alchemists, and Jung: The Red Book and the hermeneutics of individuation. Hermaion (nr. 1). Warsaw: OKULTURA.
- The Red Book and Jung’ s initiation. Albo albo. Problems of Psychology and Culture (no. 3-4/2011). Warsaw: ENETEIA.
Phone no. (only text)
Address (by appointment only)
Ul. Piwna 29/7